Pilates Cardio Fusion Is a Tremendous Workout!
Here’s where Pilates leaves every other workout behind: at this advanced stage it combines everything your body needs – stretching, strength training and now cardio when you do ‘Fusion Cardio Pilates!’
Very few exercise programs do this!
You can actually add a cardio component to ant mat Pilates routine by simply memorizing the exercises (or using a cheat sheet!) and doing one exercise after another without pause for 20 to 30 minutes.
Have a look!
Work Up a Sweat with Fusion Cardio Pilates!
Why Choose Cardio Fusion Pilates?
Both cardio and Pilates workouts offer a ton of benefits separately. When added together, you can rely on cardio Pilates as your main workout. Repeat your cardio fusion Pilates routine multiple times throughout the week to get the most out of it and really get in shape!
You’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Improved heart and lung strength
- Stronger muscles, both major and minor
- Toned muscles and a sculpted body
- A lower risk of illness like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and osteoarthritis
- Greater flexibility, which includes stronger, healthier joints
- More endurance for exercise and energy for daily activities
- Weight management because the workout does burn calories
- Less stress and anxiety because the workout is considered calming and clarifying for the mind
- The ability to exercise even as you age, are injured, or have physical limitations
What are Some Popular Cardio Pilates Exercises?
1. The Roll-over Burpees
Much like regular burpees, this exercise focuses more on moving slowly between planking and a roll-over position rather than a full squat and the intensity of moving quickly between the two.
For 2 more examples and where to find classes go to http://www.fitnessrepublic.com/fitness/exercises/work-up-a-sweat-with-fusion-cardio-pilates.html.